The Newark Bears would like all of our guests to enjoy their visit to Bears & Eagles Riverfront Stadium. To assist you, and to ensure your safety, comfort and enjoyment, we are providing the following guidelines. Due to our security measures, we strongly urge all guests to enter the stadium as early as possible to avoid delays.
- Bears & Eagles Riverfront Stadium is located at 450 Broad Street, Newark, New Jersey 07102.
- Our telephone number is 973-848-1000.
- Is strictly prohibited.
- Ball playing and frisbee tossing on Bears & Eagles Riverfront Stadium property and roadways are safety hazards and are not permitted. Many injuries occur as a result of these activities.
- Restrooms, water fountains are located throughout the concourse.
- Concessions and merchandise stands are located throughout the concourse. Concessionaire is Aramark.
- Safety/Security: For assistance, notify the nearest Safety/Security or Event Staff Representative.
- First Aid: For assistance, notify the nearest Event Staff Representative or EMT.
- Lost and Found: Please call 973-848-1000.
Box Office Will Call
- Bears & Eagles Riverfront Stadium box office is open 6 days a week for ticket sales. Box office is located outside the stadium down the first base line.
- Please call 973-848-1000 for exact ticket hours.
- Tickets may be picked up during regular box office hours or 2 hours prior to the event.
- For additional information regarding events at Bears & Eagles Riverfront Stadium, please call the Event Information Hotline at 973-848-1000.
- Doors generally open 2 hours prior to the start of an event. Due to heightened security measures at the gates, we strongly urge all guests to enter the stadium as early as possible to avoid delays.
- Everyone 2 years or older must have a ticket for admittance.
- Physically-challenged guests requiring assistance should contact a Guest Services Representative at the gates or in advance at 973 848-1000.
- Exit/Re-entry into Bears & Eagles Riverfront Stadium is not permitted.
- All guests entering the stadium are subject to search. Refusal may be grounds to prohibit admission.
- Merchandise may not be sold or resold on Bears & Eagles Riverfront Stadium property or areas adjacent to the stadium.
- Still cameras (non-professional). Please note that certain stadium events may not allow cameras. Check the specific event information page for more information.
- Small purses and fanny packs
- Seat cushions
- Any merchandise purchased at stadium on day of event
- Diaper bags
- Outside food of any kind
- Large bags, backpacks, briefcases
- Glass bottles
- Alcoholic beverages
- Water bottles and/or containers
- Video cameras, recording devices
- Professional cameras and tripods
- Pets (only service animals are permitted)
- Aerosol cans
- Firearms, knives (including pocket knives), box cutters, weapons of any kind
- Hanging banners, signs, sticks, poles, balloons
- Laser pointers
- Noise makers, whistles, air horns, bull horns, fireworks
- Clothing containing vulgar language
- Drugs, narcotics, illegal substances
- Pepper spray, mace
- Any item deemed by management to be dangerous or inappropriate
*Prohibited items are subject to change based on event without notice. Prohibited items that are discovered during inspections at stadium entrances must either be returned to the owner’s vehicle or discarded. Bears & Eagles Riverfront Stadium will not provide a storage area for these items. Unlawful items that are discovered during security inspections are subject to being confiscated and the person in possession of those items is subject to arrest. Guests arriving by mass transit must take particular caution not to bring any prohibited items, as no exceptions will be made. Thank you for your continued cooperation and please be assured that your comfort and safety are our primary goals.
While in Your Seat
- Proper behavior is expected from all of our guests. Foul/abusive language and/or rowdy behavior will not be tolerated and will be cause for ejection and/or arrest. Violators may also be ejected and if applicable, have their season tickets revoked. Notify the nearest Event Staff or Safety/Security Representative immediately if actions of this type occur near you.
- Retain ticket stubs for Event Staff Representatives to verify proper seat location. Adults should ensure that children are in possession of their own ticket. This will facilitate reuniting the child with parents should they become separated.
- Sit only in your assigned seat to avoid inconveniencing other guests.
- Keep aisles clear at all times; emergency situations require that stairways be kept clear. Guests sitting or standing in the stadium aisles jeopardize the safety of others.
- Be prepared to show your ticket stub each time you enter your assigned seating section.
- Disabled seating is reserved for disabled guests with one companion only.
- Bears & Eagles Riverfront Stadium is a smoke-free facility.
- Smoking is permitted at certain times in designated area outside the right field gate.
Guests who attend events at the Riverfront Stadium expect to have a good time. Therefore, it is our duty to ensure that those guests who drink alcoholic beverages do so responsibly. The following is a list of the alcohol policies instituted at the Riverfront Stadium:
- Guests will not be permitted to bring alcoholic beverages into the stadium.
- Guests will not be allowed to enter the stadium if they appear intoxicated.
- Alcohol is sold at all sporting events and family shows. For concerts, a decision is made on a case-by-case basis.
- Limit of 2 beers per purchase.
- Alcoholic beverages are not vended in the seating areas.
- Guests who appear to be under the age of 30 must provide valid proof of age.
- Guests without a valid US driver license must have a valid travel visa or passport.
- Beer sales are shut off at the end of 7th Inning or earlier at management’s discretion.
- Drunk and disorderly behavior as well as violation of any alcohol policy will result in ejection from Bears & Eagles Riverfront Stadium without refund and could result in the loss of season tickets.
For more information, please contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 973.848.1000.
Share this with your friends