The Newark Bears would like all of our guests to enjoy their visit to the Riverfront Stadium. To assist you, and to ensure your safety, comfort and enjoyment, we are providing the following information and guidelines. Due to our security measures, we strongly urge all guests to enter the Stadium as early as possible to avoid delays.
- Riverfront Stadium is located at 450 Broad Street, Newark, New Jersey 07102.
- Our telephone number is 973-848-1000.
- is strictly prohibited.
- Ball playing and frisbee tossing on Riverfront Stadium property and roadways are safety hazards and are not permitted. Many injuries occur as a result of these activities.
- Rest Rooms, Water Fountains Located throughout the Concourse.
- Concessions and Merchandise Stands are located throughout the Concourse. Concessionaire is Aramark.
- Safety/Security For assistance, notify the nearest Safety/Security or Event Staff Representative.
- First Aid For assistance, notify the nearest Event Staff Representative or EMT.
- Lost and Found Please call 973-848-1000
Box Office Will Call
- Riverfront Stadium Box Office is open 6 days a week for ticket sales. Box Office is located outside the stadium down the first base line.
- Please call 973-848-1000 for exact ticket hours.
- Tickets may be picked up during regular Box Office hours or 2 hours prior to the event.
- For additional information regarding events at Riverfront Stadium, call the Event Information Hotline at 973-848-1000.
- Doors generally open 2 hour prior to the start of an event. Due to heightened security measures at the gates, we strongly urge all guests to enter the Stadium as early as possible to avoid delays.
- Everyone 2 years or older must have a ticket for admittance.
- Physically challenged guests requiring assistance should contact a Guest Services Representative at the gates or in advance, at 973 848-1000.
- Exit/Re-entry into Riverfront Stadium is not permitted.
- All guests entering the Arena are subject to search. Refusal may be grounds to prohibit admission.
- Merchandise may not be sold or resold on Riverfront Stadium property or areas adjacent to the Stadium
- Still cameras – non-professional. Note that certain events do not allow cameras. Check the specific event information page for more info.
- Small purses and fanny packs
- Seat Cushions
- Any merchandise purchased at stadium the day of event
- Diaper Bags
- OUTSIDE FOOD OF ANY KIND
- Large Bags, Backpacks, Briefcases
- Glass Bottles, Cans
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Video Cameras, Recording Devices
- Professional cameras and tripods
- Pets (only service animals are permitted)
- Aerosol Cans
- Firearms, Knives (incl. pocket knives), Box Cutters or Weapons of any kind
- Hanging Banners, Signs, Sticks, Poles, Balloons
- Laser Pointers
- Noise Makers, Whistles, Air Horns, Bull Horns Fireworks
- Clothing containing vulgar language
- Drugs, Narcotics, Illegal Substances
- Pepper Spray, Mace
- Any item deemed by management to be dangerous or inappropriate
Prohibited items that are discovered during inspections at Arena entrances must either be returned to the owner’s vehicle or discarded. Riverfront Stadium will not provide a storage area for these items. Unlawful items that are discovered during security inspections are subject to being confiscated and the person in possession of those items is subject to arrest. Guests arriving by mass transit must take particular caution not to bring any prohibited items, as no exceptions will be made. Thank you for your continued cooperation and please be assured that your comfort and safety are our primary goals.
- Prohibited items are subject to change based on event without notice.
While Your in Your Seat
- Proper behavior is expected from all of our guests. Foul/abusive language and/or rowdy behavior will not be tolerated and will be cause for ejection and/or arrest. Violators may also be ejected and if applicable, have their season tickets revoked. Notify the nearest Event Staff or Safety/Security Representative immediately if actions of this type occur near you.
- Retain ticket stubs for Event Staff Representatives to verify proper seat location. Adults should ensure that children are in possession of their own ticket. This will facilitate reuniting the child with parents should they become separated.
- Sit only in your assigned seat to avoid inconveniencing other guests.
- Keep aisles clear at all times; emergency situations require that stairways be kept clear. Guests sitting or standing in the Arena aisles jeopardize the safety of other
- Be prepared to show your ticket stub each time you enter your assigned seating section.
- Disabled seating is reserved for disabled guests with one companion only.
- Riverfront Stadium is a smoke free facility.
- Smoking is permitted at certain times in designated area outside the Right Field Gate
Guests who attend events at the Riverfront Stadium expect to have a good time. As such, it is our duty to ensure that those guests who drink alcoholic beverages do so responsibly. The following is a list of the alcohol policies instituted at the Riverfront Stadium:
- Guests will not be permitted to bring alcoholic beverages into the Stadium.
- Guests will not be allowed to enter the Stadium if they appear intoxicated.
- Alcohol is sold at all sporting events and family shows. For concerts, a decision is made on a case-by-case basis.
- Limit of 2 beers per purchase.
- Alcoholic beverages are not vended in the seating areas.
- Guests who appear to be under the age of 30 must provide valid proof of age.
- Guests without a valid US Driver’s License must have a valid travel visa or passport.
- Beer sales are shut off at the end of 7th Inning or earlier at management’s discretion.
- Drunk and disorderly behavior as well as violation of any alcohol policy will result in ejection from Riverfront Stadium without refund and could result in the loss of season tickets